Capacity: 30 Cubic Feet
Features & Benefits:
- FDA/USDA approved low density foam filled polyethylene material.
- Smooth Interior, making them easy to clean.
- Removable lid with deep channel & six rubber tie downs for tighter seal.
- Squared interior corners.
- 3" insulated wall thickness.
- 4 way pallet or fork entry.
PB30 Insulated Dry Ice Containers are full sized containers manufactured from a special compounded-melt blend of FDA/USDA approved low density polyethylene plastic which provides superior cold temperature impact resistance and at the same time ensures your product quality and integrity.
They are ideal for transport of ice cream, frozen food & dry ice pellets which you can transport in your existing vehicles with little capital investment while reducing your distribution costs.
PB30 Dry Ice Capacity Specifics;
Dry Ice Pellets - 1415 lbs.
Dry Ice Blocks - 36
Layers of Dry Ice Blocks - 3 x 12
Gallons of Ice Cream - 36
Retail Display Applications